AEROSMITH Tops List Of 'First Dance' Wedding Songs
An online survey has revealed the U.K.'s top "first dance" wedding tunes — with "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" by AEROSMITH at number one.
The survey, conducted by UK-Disco.co.uk, polled over 1,300 U.K. DJs to identify Britain's top 10 wedding songs. Among the classic crooners were some surprise entries:
First Dance Wedding Songs – The Official Top 10:
01. "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by AEROSMITH
02. "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)" by BRYAN ADAMS
03. "Amazed" by LONESTAR
04. "You're Still The One" by SHANIA TWAIN
05. "From This Moment" by SHANIA TWAIN
06. "Have I Told You Lately" by VAN MORRISON
07. "You're Beautiful" by JAMES BLUNT
08. "Truly Madly Deeply" by SAVAGE GARDEN
09. "Angels" by ROBBIE WILLIAMS
10."I Will Always Love You" by WHITNEY HOUSTONUK-Disco.co.uk is the U.K.'s biggest directory of mobile discos and DJs, with more than 1,300 listings.
UK-Disco.co.uk will publish the full wedding song survey online in September, so that brides and grooms who are stumped for wedding music can browse the full list of more than 200 favorite "first dance" songs.