German company On.Earz
has launched a new line of on-ear headphones licensed from AC/DC
and the estates of Elvis Presley
and James Dean
. According to The Mac Observer
, the Legends series is priced at €99, and the company said that it expects to price them at US$99 for the U.S. market when it launches later in the first quarter of this year. For that price, each set of headphones comes with two cables, one of which has a microphone compatible with Apple
's iPhone and iPad combo jacks. The bands are based on a metal strip for durability and pressed foam to fill out the band. There is also an additional jack built into the headphones that allows another user to share your music source.
* Unique audio experience: hi-performance 40mm dynamic drivers deliver great sound.
* Exclusive design: high value brushed aluminium parts and leather look.
* Ideal for traveling: foldable design, detachable cables and soft carrying case.
* Sharing music: simply connect another headphones in the right ear cup to share your music.
* Stay connected: cable with in-line microphone for use with iPhone, BlackBerry and some other smartphones.
* Inline microphone with remote function for iPhone, Blackberry and some Android smartphones.
For more information, visit Onearz.com